- This event has passed.
General Assembly of Implementers – Boston 2022
September 1, 2022 - September 2, 2022Free
The next meeting of the General Assembly of Implementers (the successor of the Implementer Support Group) is being hosted by Autodesk and will take place at their offices in the Seaport area of Boston, MA, USA.
Important note regarding planning and logistics:
The deadline for in-person registrations has just been extended and is now Monday 15th August. After this date please do register to join us virtually!
First draft overview agenda:
Wednesday 31 August:
All attendees arrive during the day; welcome drinks in the evening.
Thursday 1 September:
Full day of meetings, followed by a group dinner.
1. Opening and objective (bSI)
2. Welcome (Autodesk)
3. Overview of technical ecosystem / openBIM Workflows (bSI)
4. openCDE APIs
5. IFC 4.3 implementers forum kick-off (bSI)
6. IFC 4.3 implementers forum (all)
Friday 2 September:
‘Half’ day of meetings, followed by a tour of the Technology Center (optional).
1. Opening; feedback from day 1
2. bSDD session
3. IDS session
4. Validation and Certification
5. Open house (suggestions must be sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Closing – optional tour / return travel