HospitalBIM open, Turku, Finland, October 2020
October 27 - October 29
Welcome to the world premier event for openBIM digital construction and maintenance of hospitals!
Do you want to invest in for more better healthy future? Do you want to know how digital-twin can solve problems in hospital and healthcare building projects? Well-being and a healthy society calls for a new angle to construction and facility management. Hospitals and facilities for healthcare are one of the most expensive investments as well as to maintain at the end of the lifecycle. Facility owners calls for increased quality and more sustainable buildings.
Today technology, data modelling and a new way of collaboration offers a great opportunity to tackle these challenges.
HospitalBIM open offers a unique opportunity
- Set up a joint way forward using BIM for healthcare building projects.
- Share the knowledge of openBIM usage in hospital and healthcare construction projects
- Learn how to collaborate with the best digital tools and work in collaborate contract model projects (alliance, IPD)
- Experience case examples of building information management and asset management improved using a BIM and machine-readable data content
- Get networked with healthcare building professionals
You do not have to be a BIM enthusiastic to enjoy the event. We want open BIM to be for all. We also share lessons learned not only the success stories.