- This event has passed.
Standards Summit – Jeju, Korea
September 25, 2016 - September 29, 2016
We are pleased to invite buildingSMART members and guests to attend the buildingSMART International Summit on beautiful Jeju Island.
The summit is a special opportunity to meet with world leaders in the development and delivery of open data exchange standards and digital best practice. We expect all the buildingSMART Chapters from around the world to be represented, providing an opportunity for experts to share knowledge for further enhancement of buildingSMART’s openBIM processes and standards.
There will be plenary sessions presenting information about the most recent standards, processes, tools and projects, as well as the main schedule of working sessions dealing with key themes.
We have a comprehensive agenda which includes;
- The latest developments for Infrastructure; Roads, Rail, Bridge and Asset Management as well as the IFC4 alignment deployment
- MVD development for Buildings
- New specialist areas, Airports and Construction for users of digital data standards
- Digital standards for Regulation authorities
- buildingSMART Data Dictionary (bSDD) working sessions
- Working sessions aimed at Users in the AEC industry
The outputs and resolutions from the previous Summit in Rotterdam will be developed in Korea.
As well as the working sessions in our Rooms we also have two plenary sessions. The agendas for these are here.
In addition, buildingSMART Korea have arranged an Industry Day on Friday 30th September in Seoul with a full line up of speakers.
Booyoung Hotel & Resort, Jeju Island.
Registration for the event is from this page.
Full registration includes:
- Welcome drinks at the Seaes Hotel Aldre Garden on the Sunday evening
- A welcome meal at Booyoung Hotel International Restaurant on Monday evening
- Admittance to the open sessions each day
- Lunch each day and refreshments
- Access to the event DropBox folders
Notes regarding registration:
- The initial receipt will be issued in the Korean language. An English language receipt will be issued 24 hours later.
- Some credit cards are not compatible with the booking system. For those that are affected there will be an option to pay the registration on arrival. Please continue to pre-register on line so that we can make the correct catering arrangements. Your registration acknowledgement will arrive within a week by email.
Accomodation will be available to book at either the Booyoung Hotel or the Seaes Hotel.
Details of the hotel accomodation are also available from the Event Website here.