Call for Participation – Construction Room Survey
The Construction Room is focusing on definitive, practical Use Cases using openBIM® and open standards in the construction industry.
The aim is to improve:
- digital understanding
- collaboration (to establish a complete data workflow between all stakeholders)
- model-based estimation
- digital scheduling
- digital work preparation and progress reporting
- digital workflows to supersede traditional “paper-based”
This is your opportunity to share Use Cases relevant to the construction domain with the community, and be actively involved in the development of international standards.
Improvements and changes in processes will improve efficiencies in the use of digital workflows. Single source concepts or connected sources will help to keep an accurate overview of time, quality, and costs.
We have created a survey to gather your suggestions and Use Cases. Please click on the button below to start the survey.
Criteria for Use Cases
- Mandatory use of the buildingSMART International Use Case Management (UCM) Service
- Must use the openBIM and open data approach
- The Use Case must define the parts based on international standards
- Indicate where national standards are used, and relate these to comparable international standards
- Summarize KPIs, demonstrating measurable effects on the construction site
- Collaborate between different Chapters to emphasize the use of international standards in local markets